We’re here to help you make your move
Here's all the ways we can support you at this time
These are difficult days.
The coronavirus crisis presents challenges that none of us have seen before, but we know there are plenty of reasons why people still need or want to move house, including changed domestic circumstances, growing families or work relocation.
That’s why we’ve put together our “Helping you make your move” package of support and reassurance to help you make the move you want or need to make.
It’s the most comprehensive package of assistance for buyers we’ve ever offered and includes:
- Part exchange – Our part exchange scheme has five easy steps, including purchasing your existing property and supporting you to move into your new Beal home.
- Flexible exchange – We’ll give you added peace of mind by being accommodating and understanding on contract exchanges dates in the current circumstances.
- Smooth Move – A tailored and personal service to take care of much of the buying and selling process, so you can be assured of a stress-free move to your new home.
- Launch Pad - Our exclusive initiative, on selected plots, offering first-time buyers £5,000 towards the deposit, or to spend on extras and upgrades, as well as up to £1,000 towards legal fees.
- Six months’ mortgage paid on selected, ready-to-move-into view homes.
We’ll also guide you on how you can benefit from the Help to Buy equity loan scheme and put you in touch with an independent mortgage advisor, who will give you expert advice on house purchase funding.
We may even be able to support you if you require a short-term property let due to a gap between your house sale and new purchase, or while you wait for your new Beal home to be completed.
We’re committed to helping you overcome the current challenges to make your move. Just call our dedicated sales hotline on 07376 884128 or e-mail email@example.com to find out how we can help.